Home Afrika was founded in 2008 by a group of like-minded professionals and real estate practitioners, initially forming themselves out as an investment group before incorporating themselves into a fully fledged limited liability company.
The company is today listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) having been the first one to list on the Growth Enterprise Market Segment (GEMS) of the Exchange.
Being an NSE Listed company accords several advantages to the buyers, business partners, shareholders and other interested stakeholders of Home Afrika Limited which include:
1. The heavy regulation by the NSE (Nairobi Securities Exchange) and the CMA (Capital Markets Authority) ensures that the company has good corporate governance which in effect ensures that it is well managed & that it conducts its business with high integrity.
2. It accords the public an opportunity to own part of the company and participate in decision making by contributing through the AGM on various issues affecting the company.
WHO WE ARE
With regard to its core mandate, Home Afrika has made significant steps towards the actualization of its Vision & Mission by undertaking various projects, some of which are already complete and sold out.
To address the housing need in Africa
To be the leader in the provision of dignified planned communities across Africa.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Passion –We are driven by the desire to turn houses into homes
- Innovation – We are continuously developing fresh solutions to existing problems
- Discipline – With a clear vision,we see things through to the very end
- Excellence – Being the best at what we do is just the beginning
- Respect- We believe that every person deserves a dignified life
- Spirit of Teamwork- In working together, we never forget the individuals that form the team