About Sidai Plains
Your trusted real Estate partner Home Afrika Ltd proudly brings you Sidai plains, another great investment opportunity in the fast growing Isinya area. As the name suggest the land at Sidai plains is filled with goodness giving you a chance to capitalize on the best profitable returns.
Sidai Plains is a 7 Acre property situated in Isinya, Kajiado County. Approximately 16 km from Isinya Town. The property is served with proper road network easily accessible from the Greater Southern by pass and it is about 10km from the Standard Gauge Railway line.
There are over 50 No. 1/8 Acre Residential plots properly planned with Schools, Health Facility, Police Post and recreational facilities like Enchipai Resort close by.
- Right next to Isinya-Konza bypass
- 10KMS from the SGR
- 16KMS from Isinya
- 10 KMS from Konza Technocity
- Enchipai Resort
- Water Availability
- Electricity Availability
- Isinya-Konza bypass
|1/8th Residential||Loamy/Sandy||Kshs. 350,000||6 Months|
|1/8th Commercial||Loamy/Sandy||Kshs. 400,000||6 Months|
- Home Afrika is a public listed company, you will therefore be investing with a company you can trust.
- Proximity to the exotic Enchipai resort makes this a great investment
- We have ready titles deeds
- Water is readily available
- Electricity available
SIDAI PLAINS FAQs
- How do I get to sidai plains?
Sidai plains is situated in Isinya, Kajiado County. Approximately 16 km from Isinya Town. Isinya Town is approximately 48 Km from Nairobi Central Business District. The proposed property is served with proper road network easily accessible from the Greater Southern by pass road and it is about 10km from the Standard Gauge Railway line. It is also 10 Km from KonzaTechno City. The property can also be accessed through Mombasa Road 15km away.
- What happens if I do not complete my payment within the 6 months?
In the unfortunate event that you dod not complete your payment within the 6 months, your Sidai plot will be repossed and 10% of the purchase price retained by Home Afrika LTD
- What payment modes do you accept?
The following payment modes are accepted by Home Afrika LTD
- Bank Slips
- Will HAL take care of the title processing fee?
- Yes, we will.
- Will HAL take care of the legal and stamp duty fees?
- Yes, we will
- What can I do with the land?
- The land is for both residential and commercial use.
- How do I select my Sidai Plains plot?
- You can view the site map and select a plot of your choice depending on availability
- You can book a site visit with us and we will be happy to take you to site for you to select your Sidai Plot
- How soon after I complete payment do I get my title deed?
- 3 months
- How long has HAL been in existence?
- Home Afrika Limited has been in existence for 10 years.
- Have all the community and county government related issues been addressed?